: Reverse reads: "Withrow High School, Cincinnati, Hamilton County."
Withrow High School opened in 1919 as East High School with 1200 students. Built by Garber and Woodward in Massachusetts brick, the main building features a 114-foot campanile at the end of a footbridge over a ravine. By the time the WPA guide to Cincinnati was completed, the school housed 4000 students. 2488 Madison Road, Hyde Park. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B03F13_013_1 Subjects
: Cincinnati (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.; Withrow High School; School buildings--Ohio; High schools--Ohio; Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Federal Writers' Project Places
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)