: Reverse reads: "Ohio Military Institute, College Hill, Cincinnati Ohio."
Site of a succession of short-lived schools built by the families of College Hill, Ohio Military Institute was founded in 1890 on the remnants of Belmont College, itself built on Freeman Grant Cary's Farmers' College. As a school for boys, covering primary through college preparatory levels, it functioned until 1958. Bishop Mound, burial site of Robert Hamilton Bishop, one of the first teachers at Farmers' College, is some 200 feet behind the school's gymnasium. 5553 Belmont Ave. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B03F13_014_1 Subjects
: Cincinnati (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.; Military academies; Schools--Ohio; Preparatory schools; Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Federal Writers' Project Places
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)