: Original description reads: "Terminal Tower. Cleveland Illumination Bldg. on (L), Marshall Bldg. & Hotel Cleveland on (R)."
The Terminal Tower in Cleveland, completed in 1930, was originally known as Cleveland Union Terminal. At fifty-two stories and 708 feet tall (771 feet including the flag pole), the Terminal Tower was the second-tallest building in the world when it was completed. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B04F10_25_01 Subjects
: Skyscrapers--Ohio--Cleveland; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works. Places
: Cleveland (Ohio); Cuyahoga County (Ohio)