Knox County Courthouse photograph   Save
Knox County Courthouse photograph
Description: This image shows the front and side facades of the Knox County Courthouse. This Greek Revival courthouse emphasizes the temple form with its contrasting white trim and brick construction. Doric columns sit on either side of the entry. The building was remodeled in 1890: it was lengthened, the roof was rebuilt and a cupola was added. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: SA1039AV_B05F02_038
Subjects: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; columns (architectural elements); clock towers; Greek Revival
Places: Mount Vernon (Ohio); Knox County (Ohio)