: Founders' Hall was one of the two original buildings constructed for Ashland College (now Ashland University). The building was completely destroyed by fire on October 19, 1952. Funding by Charles Kettering covered the loss, and in 1954 a new Founders' Hall was dedicated. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B05F04_024 Subjects
: Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Education; Universities and colleges; Ashland University Places
: Ashland (Ohio); Ashland County (Ohio)