German School for Crippled Children   Save
German School for Crippled Children
Description: Reverse reads: "Montgomery County, Dayton, Ohio, Addition to German School for Crippled Children #153 Grant St. (now addition at left of photo) July 11, 1936. 4x5 Copy & 5-8x10 prints for Mr. Derivan." This building not longer stands. The address is near Dayton Children's Medical Center. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: SA1039AV_B09F07_025_001
Subjects: Dayton (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.; Schools--Ohio; School buildings--Ohio; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works; Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Federal Writers' Project
Places: Dayton (Ohio); Montgomery County (Ohio)