: Reverse reads: "Monument to William Woodward at Woodward High School- Cincinnati Ohio"
This is a photograph of Woodward High School in Cincinnati, Ohio. There is a statue of William Woodward in front of the building. The land the school was built on was donated by William Woodward and his wife Abigail Cutter in 1826 to provide free education for poor children who could not afford private schooling. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B10F05_002_001 Subjects
: High schools--Ohio; Monuments and memorials; Woodward High School (Cincinnati, Ohio); Cincinnati (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Pictorial works; School building--Ohio; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works; Education; Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Federal Writers' Project Places
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)