: Handwritten on reverse: "Second United Presbyterian Church. La Bell View. Steubenville, O. Miller and Son, 436 Market St., Steubenville, Ohio."
Sign at the front of the church reads: "Rev. Dr. Mo George D. D. 11am Aaron & Modern Leaders; 7:30pm Hills & Valleys."
This is a photograph of Covenant Presbyterian Church in Steubenville, Ohio. It began as Second United Presbyterian Church and was incorporated in 1911. The brick building is located at 1443 Belleview Boulevard and Ohio Street. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B08F06_048_001 Subjects
: Churches--Ohio; Presbyterian Church--Ohio; Steubenville (Ohio)--Church history; Churches; Church Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Federal Writers' Project Places
: Steubenville (Ohio); Jefferson County (Ohio)