Port Clinton Fish Company and docks   Save
Port Clinton Fish Company and docks
Description: This photograph shows several boat moored at docks near Lake Erie. Boats visible are: ROG JUT - Oak Harbor; Luella - Fremont and Sarad. In the background can be seen a building which seems to read: "The Port Clinton Fish Co.." This could be the Port Clinton Fish Company started in 1910 by the Lay Brothers of Sandusky. More information is needed. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: SA1039AV_B08F08_039_001
Subjects: Boats and boating--Erie, Lake; Harbors--Ohio; Fisheries--Erie, Lake
Places: Erie County (Ohio)