: Handwritten on reverse: "Chillicothe Public Library. Ross Co."
The Chillicothe Public Library, located at 140 South Paint Street, between 5th and 6th Streets, was completed in 1907. The stone building, covered with ivy in this photograph, was made possible by a grant of $30,000 from the Carnegie Foundation. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B08F13_016_1 Subjects
: Public libraries--Ohio; Carnegie libraries--1900-1910; Carnegie, Andrew, 1835-1919 Places
: Chillicothe (Ohio); Ross County (Ohio)