: The cupola was a part of the second county court house, built in 1840. This building remained intact until 1936 when the building was enlarged under the Federal Works Administration. The addition contained a central and left portion and the exterior was a duplication of the original structure. At that time the cupola was moved to the central portion of the new structure. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B06F07_023_1 Subjects
: Fremont (Ohio); Sandusky County (Ohio); Places
: Fremont (Ohio); Sandusky County (Ohio)