: St. Josephs Cathedral School Photograph formely known as Kelley mansion. The Greek Revival mansion completed in 1838 was the home of Ohio lawyer, banker and canal commissioner Alfred Kelley. The stones from the house are currently at the Western Reserve Historical Society in Cleveland, Ohio. It was dismantled in September 1961. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B05F04B_018 Subjects
: Religion in Ohio; Catholic Church; Churches--Ohio; Church Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works; Columbus (Ohio)--Pictorial works; Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Federal Writers' Project Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)