: Caption reads "First M. E. Church of Seven Gables, Jefferson County"
Constructed in 1814, although services were held on the plot of land (an orchard) as early as 1810. Name later became Calvary Methodist Church. This property was sold in 1946 and became Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, the first Greek church in Steubenville. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B15F03_011_01 Subjects
: revival--methodist--episcopal--greek orthodox--steubenville Places
: Steubenville (Ohio); Jefferson County (Ohio)