: Lawrence County courthouse in Ironton, Ohio, was taken between 1936-1943 by the Works Progress Administration. The courthouse was built in 1907 after the previous courthouse burned down. Architects Richards, McCarty & Bulford designed the building in the Neoclassical style with a domed roof. An annex was added to the rear of the building in 1978. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B15F04_003_002_006 Subjects
: Ohio Government; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Courthouse Places
: Ironton (Ohio); Lawrence County (Ohio)