: The Portiuncula Chapel on the grounds of the Order of the Sisters of St. Francis in Sylvania, Ohio. The organization dates back to around 1930, and formed for the betterment of the community as a whole. The organization has played an active role in providing education among other forms of community building. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06783 Subjects
: Multicultural Ohio--Religion in Ohio; Ohio--Religion; Churches--Ohio Places
: Sylvania (Ohio); Lucas County (Ohio)