: This covered bridge is one of the oldest in Ohio and one of the six double barreled covered bridges still remaining in the United States. It was built across Seven Mile Creek on the Old Camden Road in 1829-30 by Orlistus Roberts and J.L. Campbell. Due to arson in 1986, it was rebuilt (1991) and relocated to South Beach St. in Eaton. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL07524 Subjects
: Covered bridges--Ohio; Bridges--Ohio; Bridges; National Register of Historic Places;Roads--United States--History; Preble County (Ohio) Places
: Eaton (Ohio); Preble County (Ohio)