: This is Huron County's third courthouse; it was completed in 1913 by architect Vernon Redding. The Beaux-Arts structure incorporated some of the walls and foundation of the second courthouse, which was built around 1837. This image shows the building's cornerstone. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F03_237 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; clock towers; belfries (equipment spaces); flat roofs; porticoes; colonnades; Beaux-Arts Places
: Norwalk (Ohio); Huron County (Ohio); 2 E. Main St.