: This is Huron County's third courthouse; it was completed in 1913 by architect Vernon Redding. The Beaux-Arts structure incorporated some of the walls and foundation of the second courthouse, which was built around 1837. This image shows the building's front and side facades. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F03_231 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; clock towers; belfries (equipment spaces); flat roofs; porticoes; colonnades; Beaux-Arts Places
: Norwalk (Ohio); Huron County (Ohio); 2 E. Main St.