: Drilling well at the shelter house. The well driller arrived at the site with equipment on September 6, 1934. Drilling started where designated and stopped on September 14, 1934 at noon, at a depth of seventy-three feet. The report states that good water was found, clear and free of sulfur. The photo was taken as part of Project No. 31c, Wells and Water Holes. View on Ohio Memory.
: 3076_89_11_sep34_b9_04 Subjects
: Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.); New Deal, 1933-1939; Fort Hill State Memorial (Ohio); Wells Places
: Hillsboro (Ohio); Highland County (Ohio)