: A photo of a group of men standing next to a concrete mixer and shelter building foundations that are ready for concrete. A cement storage shed and field office were constructed to handle the carload of cement when it arrived. Excavation was started August 15, 1934, and the main footings and foundations were poured August 29, 1934. This photo was taken as part of Project No. 23, Public Campground Buildings. View on Ohio Memory.
: 3076_89_11_aug34_b8_07 Subjects
: Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.); New Deal, 1933-1939; Fort Hill State Memorial (Ohio); Concrete construction; Concrete mixers Places
: Hillsboro (Ohio); Highland County (Ohio)