: Photograph of the Trinity Episcopal Church boys' choir, Columbus, Ohio, ca. 1890-1899. In the photo, members of the choir are on the steps of the church. Trinity Episcopal Church is located at 125 East Broad Street. According to "Be It Remembered: The Story of Trinity Episcopal Church on Capital Square, Columbus, Ohio" by Lisa M. Klein, the congregation first met in May 1817. The building was built after the Civil War in the Gothic Revival style and was designed by Gordon Lloyd. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL02813 Subjects
: Children--Ohio; Churches--Ohio; Multicultural Ohio--Religion in Ohio Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)