: Photograph of W. T. "Pop" Swenson, owner of Swenson's Drive-In Restaurants, and his wife, Edna, ca. 1934-1949. The first Swenson's restaurant was opened in 1934. The business expanded to include two locations in Akron as well as restaurants in other Ohio cities including Canton, Montrose, Seven Hills and the Stow - Kent area. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL02971 Subjects
: Business enterprises--Ohio; Restaurants--Ohio--History; Food production Places
: Akron (Ohio); Summit County (Ohio)