: Photograph of the Armory Building on the campus of The Ohio State University, ca. 1935. It was located at 15th Avenue and North High Street, which is now the site of the Wexner Center for the Arts. The building was razed after it was damaged by fire in the late 1950s. The building was also known as the Gymnasium and Armory, the Armory and Gymnasium, the Naval Armory, the Gymnasium, the Auditorium, the Military Department Building, and the Gymnasium, Armory and Drill Hall. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL03262 Subjects
: Ohio State University; Architecture--Ohio--Columbus--History--20th century Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)