: Exterior view of the Olentangy Park Canoe Club, a boathouse along the banks of the Olentangy River, ca. 1910-1930. Olentangy Park was an amusement park that was located on North High Street in Columbus, Ohio. The Canoe Club was added to the park in the first decade of the 20th century, after the park was bought by the Dussenbury brothers, and allowed visitors to rent the boats seen on the left side of the photograph. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL04959 Subjects
: Sports; Cultural Ohio--Popular Culture; Amusement parks--Ohio; Boats and boating Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)