: This exterior view of University Hall on the campus of Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, was photographed in 1931. The building was erected 1873 and originally used for students in Arts College, including math, political science, philosophy and psychology. University Hall was demolished in 1971 and replaced with a replica. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL05135 Subjects
: Ohio State University--History; College buildings; Universities and colleges--Pictorial works Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)