: Stacks of books in the Ohio Archives Building, also known as the Old Governor's Mansion, 1960. The Mansion was built in 1904 and is located at 1234 E. Broad St., Columbus, Ohio. It was the governor's home from 1920 to 1957. Prior to this point it was the home of Charles H. Lindenberg, a local sword and regalia producer. After 1957, it served as a repository for the Ohio Historical Society's state records until 1970. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL03859 Subjects
: Ohio History--State and Local Government; Archives; Books Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)