: This illustration of the Cincinnati College of Medicine's Museum and Practical Chemical Laboratory appears in the Centennial Issue of the "Cincinnati Journal of Medicine, Centennial Issue," published in 1957. In 1896, the Medical College of Ohio merged with the University of Cincinnati. The Miami Medical College also joined the University of Cincinnati in 1909, creating the Ohio-Miami Medical College of the University of Cincinnati. In 1920, the college changed its name to the College of Medicine of the University of Cincinnati. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL04222 Subjects
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Medicine--History; Ohio Economy--Science and Technology Places
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)