: Girl dressed as Miss Liberty, riding a building cornerstone, City Hall, Columbus, Ohio, 1926. James J. Thomas, the city's mayor, laid the cornerstone for the new City Hall on October 29, 1926. The building, located at 90 Broad Street in downtown Columbus, was dedicated on April 18, 1928. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL05627 Subjects
: Public buildings--Ohio--Columbus; Cornerstone laying; Ohio History--State and Local Government Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)