: James J. Thomas (second from left), mayor of Columbus, Ohio, and a group of unidentified dignitaries pose at the cornerstone ceremony at the new City Hall, on October 10, 1926. The building, located at 90 Broad Street in downtown Columbus, was dedicated April 18, 1928. Allied Architects Association, a Columbus company, designed the structure. An addition to the building was dedicated on June 8, 1936. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL05628 Subjects
: Columbus (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.; Architecture--Ohio--Columbus--History--20th century; Ohio History--State and Local Government; Allied Architects Association (Columbus, Ohio); Thomas, James John, 1868-1947 Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)