: New City Hall dedication with audience seated on street, Columbus, Ohio, June 8, 1936. City Hall, located at 90 West Broad Street, occupied (with its park) an entire block in the civic center. The five-story structure of Indiana limestone, in Greco-Roman style, was designed by the Allied Architects Association of Columbus and cost $1,700,000. Three of the four sections of the building were completed in 1928; the fourth was dedicated in 1936. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL05629 Subjects
: Columbus (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.; Architecture--Ohio--Columbus--History--20th century; Ohio History--State and Local Government; Allied Architects Association (Columbus, Ohio) Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)