: The exterior of City Hall, Columbus, Ohio, March 21, 1936. City Hall, located at 90 West Broad Street, was bounded by Gay, Front, and Broad Streets and Riverside Drive. It occupied, with its park, an entire block in the heart of the civic center. The five-story structure of Indiana limestone, in Greco-Roman style, was designed by the Allied Architects Association of Columbus and cost $1,700,000. Three of the four sections of the building, which surround a court, were completed in 1928; the fourth was dedicated in 1936. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL05631 Subjects
: Columbus (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.; Architecture--Ohio--Columbus--History--20th century; Ohio History--State and Local Government; Allied Architects Association (Columbus, Ohio) Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)