: Exterior image of the Waldschmidt House. The Waldschmidt House was built by Christian Waldschmidt in 1804. During the Civil Was, it was the headquarters of General Joshua Bates. It was a part of Camp Dennison, a training center, recruiting depot and hospital. The home is currently owned by the Ohio Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06213 Subjects
: Historic buildings--Ohio; Civil War 1861-1865; Military Ohio Places
: Camp Dennison (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)