: Exterior image of the Waldschmidt House. The Waldschmidt house was built by Christian Waldschmidt in 1804. During the Civil War, it served a the headquarters of General Joshua Bates. The area was called Camp Dennison and served as a recruiting depot, training center and hospital. it is currently owned by the Ohio Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06214 Subjects
: Historic buildings--Ohio; Civil War 1861-1865; Military Ohio Places
: Camp Dennison (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)