: This image depicts the facade of the Columbus Art Museum in Columbus, Ohio. The museum was founded in 1875 and was originally housed in the Sessions Mansion. The original name was Columbus Gallery of Fine Arts. Now it is known as the Columbus Art Museum. The building in the image was designed by Architects Richards, McCarty and Bulford of Columbus, Ohio. The building was placed on the National Register of Historic Places under it's original name on March 19, 1992. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06427 Subjects
: Columbus (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.; Galleries & museums; Museums Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)