: This image depicts the faade of the Columbus Art Museum in Columbus, Ohio. It is now know as the Columbus Art Museum. The museum was founded in 1875 as the Columbus Gallery of Fine Arts. The building in the photograph opened on January 22, 1831. The Architect firm was Richards, McCarty and Bulford of Columbus, Ohio. It was placed on the National Register of Historic Places on March 19, 1992 under it's original name. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06428 Subjects
: Columbus (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.; Galleries & museums; Museums Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)