: This image shows the campus of Wilmington College. The college was formed by Quakers in 1870 as a private career oriented liberal arts college. The building in the photograph is College Hall, built in 1870. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on April 23, 1973. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06548 Subjects
: Universities and colleges Ohio; Education, Higher--Ohio--History; National Register of Historic Places; Quakers Places
: Wilmington (Ohio); Clinton County (Ohio)