: Campus Martius, in Marietta, Ohio, was the fortified seat of The Ohio Company, established in 1788. It was the home of Rufus Putnam, Benjamin Tupper, Arthur St. Clair and others of the Ohio Company. Located on the east side of the Muskingum River and north of the Ohio River, it was started in 1788 and completed in 1791. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06551 Subjects
: Campus Martius (Marietta, Ohio); Ohio Company (1786-1795); Marietta (Ohio); Washington County (Ohio) Places
: Marietta (Ohio); Washington County (Ohio)