: Campus Martius, in Marietta, was the fortified seat of The Ohio Company, established in 1788. The defense fortification was home to Rufus Putnam, Benjamin Tupper and Arthur St. Clair along with others of the Ohio Company. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06552 Subjects
: Campus Martius (Marietta, Ohio); Ohio Company (1786-1795); Marietta (Ohio); Washington County (Ohio) Places
: Marietta (Ohio); Washington County (Ohio)