: Photograph showing an historic train depot in Tiffin, Ohio. The depot is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as part of the "Fort Ball-Railroad Area Historic District," along with five other nearby depots. The earliest of these, located behind the one pictured, was built in 1862 by the Sandusky Dayton Cincinnati Railroad Company. The railroad line changed ownership multiple times until services on the line ended in 1938.
View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06789 Subjects
: Trains; Transportation--Ohio--History; Railroads--Buildings and structures Places
: Tiffin (Ohio); Seneca County (Ohio)