: Exterior view of St. Dominic's School at the corner of 20th and Devoise. The St. Dominic Catholic Church in Columbus, Ohio, was established in 1889, and the St. Dominic's parochial school opened September 9, 1889. In the early 1940s, St. Dominic Catholic Church became one of the first Catholic churches in Columbus to have a primarily African American congregation. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL07049 Subjects
: Schools--Ohio; Churches--Ohio; Columbus (Ohio) Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)