: One of the few remaining covered bridges in southwestern Ohio and the only one in Butler County on its original site, this bridge was built in 1868-1869 to give access to a saw and grist mill owned by James B. Pugh on Four Mile (Tallawanda) Creek. The wooden frame three-story mill had a 16-foot overshot water wheel to power it. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL07521 Subjects
: Covered bridges--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; Bridges--Ohio; Bridges; Roads--United States--History Places
: Oxford (Ohio); Butler County (Ohio)