: Photograph of Main Street in Upper Sandusky, Ohio, looking north from Johnson Street. Thebuilding to the right is the Thurman House Hotel, also known as the Hotel Thurman, a 3-story hotel with 35 rooms built in 1888. The hotel was located at 137 South Sandusky Avenue. Photograph by Harry Evan Kinley (1882-1969), a native of Upper Sandusky. Kinley was active in local events and organizations, and spent his professional career as a clerk at his father's department store, and later as a travelling salesman for the Marion Paper & Supply Company (1934-1962). He was also an avid lifelong photographer, and the bulk of the Harry Kinley Collection is comprised of glass plate negatives documenting the Kinley family, the city of Upper Sandusky and Wyandot County and surrounding areas. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL07782 Subjects
: Upper Sandusky (Ohio); Historic buildings--Ohio; Architecture--Ohio; Hotels; Cities and towns--Ohio Places
: Upper Sandusky (Ohio); Wyandot County (Ohio)