: Restored interior of the Quaker Meeting House. A special feature of the meeting house is its partition, which reaches from the floor to the ceiling to divide the space between the men's and women's side.
This meeting house was built in 1814. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 10, 1970 View on Ohio Memory.
: AL07928 Subjects
: Quaker meeting houses; Society of Friends; Jefferson County (Ohio) Places
: Mount Pleasant (Ohio); Jefferson County (Ohio)