University Hall at Ohio State University   Save
University Hall at Ohio State University
Description: Photograph showing University Hall, located on the main campus of the Ohio State University. Built in 1874, University Hall was the first and main building on the OSU campus, housing classrooms as well as faculty and student housing. The building was demolished in 1971 but replaced with a replica by 1976 that is still in use today. The photograph was taken by the Baker Art Gallery of Columbus, Ohio, a major photographic studio from the 1880s through World War II. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: P51_B01F01_001
Subjects: Ohio State University--History; College buildings; Universities and colleges; Education, Higher--Ohio--History;
Places: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)