: This is the program created for the dedication of Whetstone Park in Clintonville, Ohio, in May 1950. The program includes a history of the founding of the Clintonville neighborhood, as well as general information about the area and its features.
This program was included in a "Memory Book" compiled by Mrs. Frank S. Schafer, historian for the Clinton League (earlier called the Clinton Welfare League) from 1948-1953. The book shows the development of the Clintonville neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio, between 1938 and 1953, and records the history of the League. The Clinton League was a women's group founded in 1912 to promote child welfare and later general welfare in Columbus, but which was based in and primarily focused on the area of Clintonville. View on Ohio Memory.
: Page1 Subjects
: Clintonville (Ohio); Clinton League; Women--Charities; Parks--Ohio--Franklin County; Columbus (Ohio)--History Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)