: Photograph showing Oakland Park Presbyterian Church, also identified as "The Little Tri Church." A caption indicates that the church was organized in September 1915, with a new building erected in 1920. This image was included in a "Memory Book" compiled by Mrs. H. V. Cottrell, historian for the Clinton League (sometimes called the Clinton Welfare League) from 1938-1943. The book shows the development of the Clintonville neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio, and records the history of the League. The Clinton League was a women's group founded in 1912 to promote child welfare and later general welfare in Columbus, but which was based in and primarily focused on the area of Clintonville. View on Ohio Memory.
: P285_MB1_026 Subjects
: Clintonville (Ohio); Clinton League; Women--Charities; Columbus (Ohio)--History--20th century; Churches--Ohio; Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)