: Photograph of Elizabeth Jane Harrison of East North Broadway in Clintonville, near the tennis courts which were built for the community near Dunedin Road and Calumet Street (at the time called Beech Hill Avenue). The courts were dedicated during a July 4th picnic in 1915, and the club colors were forest green and white. This image was included in a "Memory Book" compiled by Mrs. H. V. Cottrell, historian for the Clinton League (sometimes called the Clinton Welfare League) from 1938-1943. The book shows the development of the Clintonville neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio, and records the history of the League. The Clinton League was a women's group founded in 1912 to promote child welfare and later general welfare in Columbus, but which was based in and primarily focused on the area of Clintonville. View on Ohio Memory.
: P285_MB1_128 Subjects
: Clintonville (Ohio); Clinton League; Women--Charities; Columbus (Ohio)--History; Sports and leisure Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)