: Group photograph taken during a party held in honor of Mrs. Ernest Scott of Clintonville, outside the small community auditorium built by the St. James Church known as the Guild Room. Individuals identified in the photograph include Reverend Grecter (possibly Rev. Clarence Graham Rector), Mrs. Bertram, Miss Moon, Mrs. Weber, Mrs. Scott, Mrs. Gardner, Mrs. Daniel, Lora Weber, Elizabeth Taylor, Mrs. Huddleson, Mrs. Thomas, [Rear] Mrs. Taylor, Mrs. Guthrie, Mildred Guthrie, Mrs. Austin, Miss Moon, and Miss Kimie. This image was included in a "Memory Book" compiled by Mrs. H. V. Cottrell, historian for the Clinton League (sometimes called the Clinton Welfare League) from 1938-1943. The book shows the development of the Clintonville neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio, and records the history of the League. The Clinton League was a women's group founded in 1912 to promote child welfare and later general welfare in Columbus, but which was based in and primarily focused on the area of Clintonville. View on Ohio Memory.
: P285_MB1_123 Subjects
: Clintonville (Ohio); Clinton League; Women--Charities; Columbus (Ohio)--History; Churches Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)