Columbus Boy Choir School certificate   Save
Columbus Boy Choir School certificate
Description: Certificate from the Columbus Boy Choir School in receipt of a contribution from the Clinton League for $15 towards the education of Bruce Butterfield. This image was included in a "Memory Book" compiled by Mrs. Mary Schafer, historian for the Clinton League (earlier called the Clinton Welfare League) from 1948-1953. The book shows the development of the Clintonville neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio, between 1938 and 1953, and records the history of the League. The Clinton League was a women's group founded in 1912 to promote child welfare and later general welfare in Columbus, but which was based in and primarily focused on the area of Clintonville. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: P285_MB1_232
Subjects: Clintonville (Ohio); Clinton League; Women--Charities; Children; Singers;
Places: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)