Wyandot mission church photograph   Save
Wyandot mission church photograph
Description: The photograph shows the Wyandot Mission Church in Upper Sandusky, Ohio. The church, built in 1854, is surrounded by a cemetery. Photograph by Harry Evan Kinley (1882-1969), a native of Upper Sandusky. Kinley was active in local events and organizations, and spent his professional career as a clerk at his father's store, and later as a traveling salesman for the Marion Paper & Supply Company (1934-1962). Kinley was also an avid lifelong photographer, and the bulk of the Harry Kinley Collection is comprised of glass plate negatives documenting the Kinley family, the city of Upper Sandusky and Wyandot County and surrounding areas. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: AV30_B01F01_49
Subjects: Churches--Ohio; Tombstones (sepulchral monuments); Cemeteries
Places: Upper Sandusky (Ohio); Wyandot County (Ohio);